WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I was searching the Rakuten on SKX007 and to my surprised I only found a couple of sellers for this model. In the past I used to buy from Rakuten and every time I type "SKX007" and enter, there are like a few pages of seller with SKX007/009. Its quite strange today that most of the stocks has been grabbed up by buyers. :think:

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
I've noticed this also and have wondered whether sellers sequester inventory when the yen rate is not favorable. I don't know.

·
Registered
634 Posts
seiko specialty store 3s | Rakuten Global Market: Seiko メンズダイバーズ automatic self-winding watch BLACK BOY black boy black dial black bezel シルバーステンレス metal belt SKX007K2

seiko specialty store 3s | Rakuten Global Market: Seiko black boy divers watch mens size automatic winding watch black dial black bezel urethane belt SKX007K

$131 and $124 respectively. For some weird reason, neither show up when running a search. But they are there, and I have ordered 2 in the past 2 months. Just be aware that I had some problems with the second hands being bent. Other than that - no problems what so ever.

·
Registered
667 Posts
When I follow either link, then click on "ADD TO CART," I get the following warning:

"This product cannot be shipped to
United States from the store.Please contact the store for further information."

Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
When I follow either link, then click on "ADD TO CART," I get the following warning:

"This product cannot be shipped to
United States from the store.Please contact the store for further information."

Anyone else experience this?
Yes, for Australia in my case. I was buying another model, not the skx007. They responded to the confirmation email a bit slow, but after letting them know I was waiting for progress, they acted on my reminder.

So I don't know if it's a quirk but ordering from them still works. I suspect that if they can't mail to the US they will tell you when you communicate with them via email after placing the order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts