WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Most of the Japanese versions I would think are from sellers on Rakuten. Others may have gone through Seiya. You have to check current prices as they can vary between ¥35k and ¥50k. The international versions seem to be available in Germany and Singapore so far. I don't know prices for these.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I thought these were gonna be more priced around the 300 dollar range? Greedy sellers make the most of a so far limited market maybe?:think:

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
The black one is already available in The Netherlands. The green one soon (it should have been in the shops, but it seems somewhat delayed).

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!
By black one, do you mean the black with negative display or the plain version?

Sjors have you already bought a Rangeman? If not which version do you plan to get?b-)

I am shooting for the Lightning Yellow one!:-!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Higuchi quoted me $398 IIRC.
I've done business with Seiya multiple times in the last few months...great service and prices. His site seems to be well updated with what he has in stock and what's new. But I'd like to be able to increase my options by shopping with Higuchi and others. But his site seems to be badly in need of an update: HIGUCHI-INC

I'm assuming I'm at the right site...best to just email him directly with requests? Other suggestions besides Seiya and Higuchi?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Paid roughly 400 USD each shipped from Japan to HONG KONG including insurance etc etc . Think the price is fair and square :)

NICE!!

I have paid 279 EUR at a german ebay seller...

I am waiting for the DHL tracking code, and hope the MACHINE will be in grabbing RANGE in a day or two....

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I just ordered my GW-9400J-1JF from Rakuten yesterday and was told shipping would only be from 10 oct earliest as they're having some holiday there so slight delay. The Rangeman is to replace both my Risemen so hope able to offload them too.

Price paid is about US$388 including shipping and taxes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The black one is already available in The Netherlands. The green one soon (it should have been in the shops, but it seems somewhat delayed).

Cheers,

Sjors

Sent using Tapatalk!
Where can you but it? I've only seen it on PlazaJuweliers so far.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts