WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
first of all - sorry for my English. I better speak, then write.
Would You please help me.
I am helping my watchmaker who save many of my watches.
He asked me for an access to parts to repair watches.
Many of brands in Poland closed access for an indepentand watchmakers or they use an agents/brokers or made their own services.
The prices incrased in last few years to unacceptable level - that's why he is looking for an differnet way to repait watches
I am looking for shop/agent who has access to parts for watches - especially parts of movements Omega, TH ....
It doesn't matter in which country.
Of course if any documents are needed we have all to prove that we are the watchmakers.

Bart

·
Registered
336 Posts
Are you after parts for old or vintage watches? Or for modern brand name watches? A lot of modern brand names only deal through authorised repair centres who will not resell parts. E.g. Breitling, rolex etc. at times u can find some replacement parts on eBay.

Alternatively there are some online suppliers who are good eg. cousinsuk, ofrei, julesborel etc. I use cousinsuk or home page for spare parts for vintage wrist watches & pocket watches both have been fast,professional and reliable for me.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
For vintage parts and hard to find parts, some time there is no choice but to buy damage watch for certain parts only.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts