WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not a clue what your question is.............nice watch though. Happy hunting, selling, finding a strap, not getting the accuracy you deserve out of a $60 time keeping miracle or whatever it is your after with this post.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
He want to find out where to buy this model -_-

Parnis is a eBay brand, I didn't see it anywehre else.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a clue what your question is.............nice watch though. Happy hunting, selling, finding a strap, not getting the accuracy you deserve out of a $60 time keeping miracle or whatever it is your after with this post.
Haha... :oops:

The "t" letter is just placed to close to the "y" letter on my keyboard. - I can't believe I did it twice though....

@ Infinis: I can't find them on ebay. - Would you happen to know a seller?

·
Registered
567 Posts
GETAT sells them in 50mm, don't know if it is made in 45 mm...

EDIT:Just measered the pics of the one you mentioned. If the strap is size 24 as the owner claims it is, the watch is a 50mm-model.

Proof:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

EDIT:Just measered the pics of the one you mentioned. If the strap is size 24 as the owner claims it is, the watch is a 50mm-model.

Proof:

Haha... Nice thinking there mate!

This is bad news though. - 50 mm is just too big...

·
Registered
371 Posts

Proof:

Unless the wearer pictured has a huge wrist, that watch does not look like it's 50mm.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anybody know any other 45 mm homage?

I've found a few threads but nothing as good as the Parnis one...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts