WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where you can buy 24mm+ SS. bracelets without taper (a smaller 20 or 22mm claspe is fine).

I know watchadoo sells 22mm without taper but I wanted something wider like the 24mm on a Benarus, deepblue or old Scorpion. I cant seem to find anything online. I currently have a 22mm Hadley Roma on my ORSA monstrum but think it would look better with something wider than the actual lugs allow and then just dremel down the first link to be able to fit inside.

Thanks,

KILLER

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I bought a 24mm (no taper) watchadoo on ebay. :-! Even has a sweet butterfly clasp!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought they only had 24mm end links with 21.5mm first links/rest of bracelet.

Is there any way to buy from them without ebay? I dont have an account nor do I want to set one up. I am anti ebay due to previous experiences.

Thanks

I bought a 24mm (no taper) watchadoo on ebay. :-! Even has a sweet butterfly clasp!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I was looking for a reasonably priced band for my LM-7 as the Ocean7 one is well beyond my idea of a good price as it comes with a stamped clasp!

I came across these folks in Germany (i am in the UK) and can happily recommend them. Quick service and my queries answered promptly.

www.watchbandcentre.com

This was a 24mm solid heavy (it is!) with a single push button clasp. The band is straight 24mm with just the two links at the clasp at 22mm. It fits the LM-7 a treat and saved me a fortune. My wrist is 8" and i have taken all but two of the eight adjustable links out so if you have a small wrist beware. Large wrist? Fear not loads of band there!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I thought they only had 24mm end links with 21.5mm first links/rest of bracelet.
I'm getting pretty sick of eBay myself.. but they have somewhat of a stranglehold on getting certain things when you need/want them! This isn't my ad, but I saw this FS yesterday - http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=226777 - he's got three of them in a package deal for sale. :-!

I attached a pic of the back of mine - it's 24/24.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I saw that post, who ever won that got one heck of a deal, I could have use all three of those braceletes. Ohwell.

I'm getting pretty sick of eBay myself.. but they have somewhat of a stranglehold on getting certain things when you need/want them! This isn't my ad, but I saw this FS yesterday - http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=226777 - he's got three of them in a package deal for sale. :-!

I attached a pic of the back of mine - it's 24/24.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is exactly what I am looking for, unfortuneately once I factor in currency exchange, shipping, and duty I will be looking at a $150-$200 bracelet. Why arent these available in North Americao|

I was looking for a reasonably priced band for my LM-7 as the Ocean7 one is well beyond my idea of a good price as it comes with a stamped clasp!

I came across these folks in Germany (i am in the UK) and can happily recommend them. Quick service and my queries answered promptly.

www.watchbandcentre.com

This was a 24mm solid heavy (it is!) with a single push button clasp. The band is straight 24mm with just the two links at the clasp at 22mm. It fits the LM-7 a treat and saved me a fortune. My wrist is 8" and i have taken all but two of the eight adjustable links out so if you have a small wrist beware. Large wrist? Fear not loads of band there!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Ah sorry! Wish people would update immediately after a sale.. good luck though!

My band cost a total of about $40 shipped to the US, so if you have a friend with eBay maybe that's a good bet ?

·
Vendor
6,183 Posts
Enzo Mechana 24mm straight through stainless steel bracelet

PM me for more details :-!

·
Registered
933 Posts
This is exactly what I am looking for, unfortuneately once I factor in currency exchange, shipping, and duty I will be looking at a $150-$200 bracelet. Why arent these available in North Americao|

yup sucks being canadian sometimes i jsut wish we had more available online watch/strap retailers.

cory

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Even when we do have a Canadian watch company (Marathon) we cant freakin buy from them. Well unless your a fireman, police, ect.

the Marathon GSAR is $600cad if your any of the above mentioned.

By the way how do you like your GSAR, I wish they made an auto JSAR with Tritium, the CSAR is just way to insanely priced for me to ever buy.

I currently own an ORSA Monstrum (One of the other Canadian companies) Im up in the air about this watch right now. It has its stong points and week points.

yup sucks being canadian sometimes i jsut wish we had more available online watch/strap retailers.

cory

·
Registered
933 Posts
just got the gsar and haven't sized the bracelet yet so haven't worn feels solid except maybe the clasp on the bracelet compairing to my tag it seems a bit flimsy . bi i like the size/feel and look of it for sure.

i tried for months to get one through a police offer friend at 600canadian seems likea good deal

but if you look at chronoworld.com based in vancouver they carry marathon watches, maratec bands/ japan market seiko and casios some nice mesh braceletes but only have the metal bands in 18mm

being from ontario i save on duties/taxes buying from them.

we need a sticky with all canadian watch, watchband retailers hehe.

cory

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I was wondering where you can buy 24mm+ SS. bracelets without taper (a smaller 20 or 22mm claspe is fine).

I know watchadoo sells 22mm without taper but I wanted something wider like the 24mm on a Benarus, deepblue or old Scorpion. I cant seem to find anything online. I currently have a 22mm Hadley Roma on my ORSA monstrum but think it would look better with something wider than the actual lugs allow and then just dremel down the first link to be able to fit inside.

Thanks,

KILLER
Bob here, watchadoo comes in a 24mm. so does Lonestar have a 24mm sweet mesh--good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts