WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you guys help me....I'd like to get one in that cool grey/blue color...where's the best source?

Thanks so much.

Tom

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've also been looking for one, preferably from a conus source. IMO, the grey nato on ebay from Clockworksynergy appears to fit the bill, and I sent them a message to confirm. They responded (within about 5 minutes); here's what they said:

"The color in the picture is the true color .:) . It is a dark grey, it is a great neutral color."

I just ordered one, and will report back in a few days with my observations.

Phil

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
if your looking for a nice Nato with the navy blue w/ grey stripes I just bought a set (solid navy & navy/grey) from seller: nato-international on the bay. nice seller, fast ship, I think a pair was $19 and the one looked like this:

good luck

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I've also been looking for one, preferably from a conus source. IMO, the grey nato on ebay from Clockworksynergy appears to fit the bill, and I sent them a message to confirm. They responded (within about 5 minutes); here's what they said:

"The color in the picture is the true color .:) . It is a dark grey, it is a great neutral color."

I just ordered one, and will report back in a few days with my observations.

Phil
I bought one from them in 24mm for my Stingray. Quality might be a tick below a Zulu, but it's very comfortable and I have no c/o's!
Chris

Reactions: pdquist

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Clockwork synergy's (from eBay) gray 4 ring NATO/Zulu in 24 mm on a 47mm Helson Ti Stingray.....

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Phoenix straps.
Forum member mdimartini sells them along with Everest rubber straps. I picked up a few Phoenix straps from him. I also picked one up from Mickey in the uk. Here are 3 of them
Not much to say here since OP is asking for a true admiralty grey nato. Mickie 500 on eBay or mdimartini.

image-836751268.jpg

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The grey one looks beautiful on that Rolex....it even makes the watch look nicer! Do you always leave it on that one or switch it out. Any other pics??

Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
if your looking for a nice Nato with the navy blue w/ grey stripes I just bought a set (solid navy & navy/grey) from seller: nato-international on the bay. nice seller, fast ship, I think a pair was $19 and the one looked like this:
good luck
Thanks for the tip DaBaeker, just picked up that combo myself.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I've also been looking for one, preferably from a conus source. IMO, the grey nato on ebay from Clockworksynergy appears to fit the bill, and I sent them a message to confirm.
I have several premium NATOs from Clockworksynergy and like them a lot. You can get a 15% discount on their website using "15dis" code. Wearing one right now, 20mm Black/Grey:

0409.012.JPG

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

good luck
I would advise people to do some googling before dealing with this company (search "mwr NATO international"). They trademarked "NATO" and have been getting their competitors auctions cancelled on eBay - including Phoenix straps.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts