WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All I know is that it's the Orient Heartbreaker, and I can't find it anywhere! But I would love to get it for my mom as a retirement gift... Agh!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I would try contacting Island Watch. I don't think they stock that model but they are helpful and probably can let you know if it is something they can order.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I second that Long Island Watch is a forum sponsor, and a great place to buy from. I've bought from them several times.

Randy
I highly rec them as well. Have bought a couple times from them and never had a problem. I don't know for sure if they have the exact model you're looking for but they're a good place to start. They may be able to order it for you even if they don't normally stock it.

·
Registered
677 Posts
One more recommendation for Long Island Watch. I can attest to the fact that their customer service is as good after they make the sale as it is before. I had a problem with an Orient I bought from them, and Marc did an outstanding job of getting the problem resolved.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fabulous! Personal recommendations are the best. I appreciate it :)

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Had a great experience with LIW as well. Didn't even buy a watch there, I was just looking for some spare links and pin/collar sets for my Seiko Monster. I had emailed a lot of stores (no links in Europe, the Monster is not sold here) and I finally started mailing people over seas. The same day he returned from a vacation Marc emailed me to tell me that new links had been unavailable for some time, but that he would look in his parts bin for me if that was OK. 12 days later, I had the links in (looked practically new) for a very good price.

·
Premium Member
68,346 Posts
Speak to LIW about one. I'm not sure whether Orient still produce that model but LIW may be able to get you one or something very similar.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a great experience with LIW as well. Didn't even buy a watch there, I was just looking for some spare links and pin/collar sets for my Seiko Monster. I had emailed a lot of stores (no links in Europe, the Monster is not sold here) and I finally started mailing people over seas. The same day he returned from a vacation Marc emailed me to tell me that new links had been unavailable for some time, but that he would look in his parts bin for me if that was OK. 12 days later, I had the links in (looked practically new) for a very good price.
Wow, that kind of customer service is almost unheard of!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts