WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
i suggested online. you can get nice watches for a good deal and usualy better than a store. be careful of ebay as there are a lot of jerks that will rob you and give you a fake.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Go to Livestock on spadina/queen.They have quite a few G's and some LE ones like futura, and they also have the new play cloths which was really nice. Also try at some Champs, I remeber seeing come crazy colors at the dufferin mall location

·
Registered
226 Posts
My friend in Toronto always orders his watches and has them sent to me here in the US (just over the border in Buffalo, NY). He drives down from TO, picks up his watch, we go out for some wings and beer and he wears the watch back over the border :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recommend using www.mygshockshop.com , they are in Quebec so shipping should be cheap and quick!

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all, I know I'm bringing back an old thread but I just got interested in g-shock watches in particular the new GW-A1000-1AJF. I know there aren't many stores in T.O. that sell g-shocks but has anyone bought from shoppinginjapan.net or some other place online? If so, how does the warranty work and has anyone had any problems with their watch after receiving it?

tia

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hello all, I know I'm bringing back an old thread but I just got interested in g-shock watches in particular the new GW-A1000-1AJF. I know there aren't many stores in T.O. that sell g-shocks but has anyone bought from shoppinginjapan.net or some other place online? If so, how does the warranty work and has anyone had any problems with their watch after receiving it?

tia
I orderd Ga-1000 from shoppinginjapan.net it works just fine .. how the warranty works i dont now ..but it took 4 days for my watch to arrive in my door step from tokyo ito sweden think y´thats great ..i even called them and insjured my self that the watch was one the way ..it was no problem at all to call them either the women i spoked to talked just fine english.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.