Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me where best to buy a new Omega SMP 2254.50.00 in the UK? I've read on the forum that you can expect to get a good discount (upto 35%) but don't really know where to look. Any advice would be gratefully received.

:thanks
Tony

·
Registered
37 Posts
Eagle, any chance of PMing me those details as well please. Wasn't able to score my watch out in the US so back to looking in the UK.

Cheers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks to Eagle for pm'ing me details of the UK's favourite:) Couple of questions though to Eagle or anyone else. I understand that any potential discount down to me to negotiate, but is that discout on top of the sellers already discounted prices? And also do the discounts apply across the Omega range or just the SMP 300? Ive never asked for a discount on any before, any tips? How should i approch this? Should i metion ive been refered via WuS? Hmm..

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
As you rightly say, it's down to you to negotiate. I always say "what's your best price?" or "how much discount can you offer". Don't worry about being blunt; they're expecting you to ask for discount! :-!

A dealer should be able to offer discount across the range and for new watches, it's usually discount on the RRP.

You can mention WuS / Eagle if you wish. Enjoy the purchase - they're great to deal with! b-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd also appreciate a PM for the UK favourite please. I'm looking for a Speedmaster Moonwatch to join the Seamaster 120 Multifunction I currently own.

Many thanks.

Peter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.