WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm looking for polarizing film to stealth my g-shock dw5600. I checked the link from 'how-to" and don't feel like paying $16 plus shipping for large film when I only need small film.

Also, is anyone out there willing to sell me small piece of leftover film? Thanks

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
same here! seems we're all in the same boat..

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hey mate, just noticed your Tom Cruise from Top Gun Avatar. Quick Q4U: What's the watch he wears in that movie? Anyone know?:think:
Well, I photoshopped a BR01 onto his wrist in my avatar photo.. but as for what he wears in the movie? When I freeze-framed a shot in the cockpit showing his wrist, he was wearing what appeared to be a black Submariner, which makes no sense! I'll try and get a screen capture. |>

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Well, I photoshopped a BR01 onto his wrist in my avatar photo.. but as for what he wears in the movie? When I freeze-framed a shot in the cockpit showing his wrist, he was wearing what appeared to be a black Submariner, which makes no sense! I'll try and get a screen capture. |>
Haha! Good one and thanks mate!:-!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'll try and get a screen capture. |>
Best I could do - camera shot of my monitor - "print screen" wasn't working. (If you have the DVD, or want to see for yourself - 10:54 into the movie, where he's about to touch down and then goes after Cougar!)

In other scenes, it looks like he's wearing a different watch, but this looks like a sub to me. :-s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts