WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help in finding the best place to purchase one of these beautiful watches. I'm located in Melbourne, Australia. Speaking with the local Rolex boutique, they're quoting a 12M+ waiting list.

I'm heading across to the US next week - LA & Indianapolis. Hoping someone can point me in the direction of a boutique that has stock in either city, or to an AD who could courier it to my hotels. I'd prefer to purchase new as opposed to pre-loved.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Registered
454 Posts
I tried one on in the new Rolex store in Santa Monica recently. They had at least two in stock -- one in the counter and one in the window. A month or so ago I was at the South Coast Plaza, and they also had BLNRs in stock. There are also Rolex stores in Beverly Hills and Century City that usually seem to have a good range of models in stock.

So I don't think you'll have any trouble in the LA area!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It may just be a matter of going down the list of calling the big ones in LA, then jumping on an Uber and heading right over there to buy.

I have been to a ton of Rolex dealers all over the US, and also London and Paris, and I only found one BLNR, in an AD in Tennessee. They sell quickly.

Once you are here, go to Rolex.com, find the list of dealers around LA and start calling them. I suspect you'll find one that has it.

Or you could simply get the lovely LN version and have a lot less hassle finding one, and get a discount on the price as I did!

Good luck, sounds like a fun adventure. From the posts on here it does seem like people in Australia and the UK have a hard time finding even fairly common sports models in stock anywhere. Not sure why Rolex are so mean like that!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa or the Boutique at the Westfield Mall near Beverly Hills. You can also try the Boutique on Rodeo Drive. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
267 Posts
I know of two dealers as of last week that had one sitting on display. If you want me to put you in touch, I am happy to do so just PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts