WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the look of the bracelet on the Seiko SARB021/SARB023 and Orient WZ0081EL watches. First off, does anyone know the name of that type of bracelet? Secondly, is it possible to buy an authentic Seiko bracelet that looks like this or very similar? I've tried searching and looking all over the internet, but I've come up empty handed!

If anyone has a good suggestion (for an non-Seiko 20mm solid end link) bracelet, I would like to hear about that too. I would love any help you all could provide a newb like me! Thank you!!
:-!

Similar (Orient WZ0081EL borrowed from jbdan):

·
Registered
10,604 Posts
I don't think that style of bracelet has a name, but it's a variation of the oyster style. It's similar to the one found on several Omegas such as the Speedmaster. I did some searching and didn't really find any good aftermarket bracelets in the 20mm size. I recommend contacting one of the Japanese vendors like Chino, Seiya, or Higuchi and see it they can source one for you. The Seiko Sumo also uses a similar bracelet that is 20mm, so you could ask about that one also.

You never mentioned what watch you want to put this on, but be aware that the endlinks may not be the correct shape to fit the lugs.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think that style of bracelet has a name, but it's a variation of the oyster style. It's similar to the one found on several Omegas such as the Speedmaster. I did some searching and didn't really find any good aftermarket bracelets in the 20mm size. I recommend contacting one of the Japanese vendors like Chino, Seiya, or Higuchi and see it they can source one for you. The Seiko Sumo also uses a similar bracelet that is 20mm, so you could ask about that one also.

You never mentioned what watch you want to put this on, but be aware that the endlinks may not be the correct shape to fit the lugs.
Thank you for your reply! I finally contacted Chino last night and was quoted approximately $185 for the bracelet (including shipping). I wanted to put this bracelet on my SCVS015 (I figured it'd fit), but for that price I think I am going to have to pass for now :-(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts