WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
That is the best price anywhere and a bargain for what you get. If you look at the Steinhart distributors worldwide they are all the same or higher. Steinhart provides quick delivery (at least speaking for the USA) and great customer service. The other attraction to buying from Steinhart directly is there is no middle man if you have a warranty issue.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
In Czech Republic, try contacting kubson from chronomag.cz forum. He runs his own webshop: hodinky, MeisterSinger, Archimede, Steinhart, Traser, Seiko,

He is great guy, I met him twice, he knows what he is doing. Or you can buy directly from the source, contact Steinhart at [email protected] or go to their website Steinhart Watches - exklusive Uhren für Liebhaber - Fliegeruhren, Chronographen
Gunther Steinhart is true gentleman, I never met anyone like him, truly stand-up guy! ;-)

BTW. Greetings from fellow countryman.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the feedback guys! unfortunately kubson doesnt sell this one, he stated that he wont sell this model on the czech watch forum chronomag.cz

i'll order it directly from the stenihart web. looking forward to it :)

cheers

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder why?
he said it was copying rolex too much for his taste and that he wouldnt enjoy selling it. i find that a bit odd, since he keeps selling all the other models, which are just as much homaging other rolexes.. dont see the point, but thats his choice..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts