WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I'm looking for this Buran 3603/1311782 with the white face, anyone have a good recommendation on where to buy? I've searched all over and I found similar colors but haven't been able to find this one, thanks:

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update on this Buran 3603 - 1211782 watch with the white face. I sent an email to Buran and got a nice (and quick) response, they said this watch is no longer in production and the remaining stock at retailers is getting scarce.

But I did manage to find one after 3-4 days of searching and ordered it right away. Seems like a legit retailer and I used PayPal, so we'll see.

Some websites list this particular watch, but when I asked they said it was not in stock.

The woman from Buran did not say for sure if the other variants of this particular watch will no longer be made also. There's a blue face with Roman numbers, a gold plated case with white face (nice dress watch actually) and a few others I've seen.

It's a very nice watch I think, too bad they're no longer making it! :-s

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
That's a nice looking watch. I think I remeber reading that Buran is going to use more/or only eta-movements instead of poljot or molnija. <| Glad you were able to get one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts