WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All new to this site, just signed up today. Looks like a great site, especially the affordable watch section for folks like me. I found it while I was searching for a particular watch that is no longer made. It is a Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Titanium BL5350-59L. Somehow I lost it on our trip to New Orleans a little while back. On the drive back I put it in the side pocket of the door and it either fell out on the way back or when we got the car cleaned the next day it disappeared. Either way it was one of my favorite watches. Anyway, my question is what is the best way to find a used one since they no longer make this model? I searched via Google and the only thing that comes up are out of date ads for Yahoo, Amazon, etc. Thanks for your help. Duane PS, for some reason I cannot make separate paragraphs so this kind of all runs together - sorry about that. 51FCDRD-XOL._AA280_.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK all. After searching for the Sales Corner I couldn't find it, even did a search before I posted the above. Well, I found it. Didn't think it was a separate thread. I will go there and look.Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
Here's A Link To All Of The BL Series Citizens For Sale On Ebay: Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Titanium bl in Jewelry & Watches | eBay

There Are A Few Similar Looking Ones There, But Not That Exact Model.

Looks Like That Watch Has Been Discontinued For Some Time, And It Will Be Difficult To Find A NOS (New Old Stock) One For Sale Somewhere...It's Not Impossible, Just Very Difficult To Locate One.

Good Luck On Your Search!

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Just keep an eye on Watchrecon and you'll bump into it someday. Be prepared to outbid me though, I love that model! ;)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
You could certainly post in the WTB (want to buy) section and someone may contact you at some point.

On ebay, you can save your searches (green "follow this search" link), and it will email you if something that matches turns up. With the volume of stuff sold there, almost everything turns up at some point.

The other alternative is to hang around here and look at all the pretty pictures. Before you know it, you'll have 10 other watches that you "have to have" and will be broke...like us ;)

Reactions: tavo2311

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. I did post in the WTB section so we'll see. And ckot, you are right, I've already seen some nice watches on this site :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts