WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I just joined the Omega club about 15 minutes ago. My new watch came in! I purchased a very nice Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 39mm as a graduation present for myself.- ref# 231.10.39.21.06.001.

I was trying to look online to purchase extra links or subsitute bracelets, but it doesn't look like there is much info on them. I was hoping if anyone on this forum could help refer me to some sites/sellers for links/bracelets for my specific watch. I am looking for a subsitute metal bracelet so that I can just wear the watch without any care (it doesn't have to be Omega branded). I was hoping strapcode might have had one, but unfortuantely they do not.

Lug width according to Omega is 19mm.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If you need extra links order them from Omega. They can find the correct ones with your watch reference.

As to finding a spare bracelet ? Why would you do that ... my advice : just wear the watch on the original bracelet and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you need extra links order them from Omega. They can find the correct ones with your watch reference.

As to finding a spare bracelet ? Why would you do that ... my advice : just wear the watch on the original bracelet and enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duly noted. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts