WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for an all black frogman either a limited like a black spot or black helios or just a regular frogman. I haven't had any luck locating an all black one it seems the only ones for sale are red or the triple crown. If anyone has some info on where to find one please let me know. I am trying to start a collection and I am very particular so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all and Merry Christmas! santasmile

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey man,

Try Higuchi-san. Just do a google search on "higuchi" Go to the english website and drop them an e-mail. That's probably your best bet. If it's not it stock, maybe they can troll japan for you. Good luck.

PS -don't spend too much man!

Locomoco.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am looking for an all black frogman either a limited like a black spot or black helios or just a regular frogman. I haven't had any luck locating an all black one it seems the only ones for sale are red or the triple crown. If anyone has some info on where to find one please let me know. I am trying to start a collection and I am very particular so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all and Merry Christmas! santasmile
Hey DougieFresh,

I was just searching USA's Ebay for frogmans and there's a listing for a frogman out of the "man in black" series. I'm not that intimately familiar with the frogman lineage but that one is looks pretty black to me, starting bid at 299 USD out of Hong Kong with 4 days left on the clock. I'd post the link but I recall something against posting Ebay auctions on this website. Hope this helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts