WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! Thanks for your help.

Hard to find something in the U.S. I'll have to give this guy a try. You get taxed / duties on this thing coming in?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on! Another place I can look at.

Anyone have experience with Roachman?
I don't, but all accounts I've seen have been positive. For what it's worth, I got my Orange Mako from Parispike on eBay as well. I see he's lowered the starting point on his auctions, too...guess that is what I get for jumping in during the original Orange Mako feeding frenzy!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I got mine from parispike too. I was initially frustrated that none of our authorized dealers could even give me a release date on the orange, never mind stock one.
However, parispike provided excellent communication and even refunded some of my money after I paid because: he "could afford to sell the watch" for less than my winning bid. :-!

Best of luck in your search,

- Chad

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again, I have messaged him but have not heard back. Perhaps it's because of the weekend.

Hope he responds, I am still awaiting the blue Mako for my dad to determine whether I will get one for myself.

Seems like a good deal from the description and pictures.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got mine from parispike on ebay too and no problems. The orange color of the dial is very mellow and I think quite versatile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts