WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
The catalog below, on the sinn website, seems to be from O5-06?

http://www.sinn.de/ENGLISH/CATALOG/index.html

Anyone know where to get a current catalogue?

Thanks in advance. :-!

Yes, that's a known problem....

Sinn updates their German catalogue every year, as I would expect German speaking countries to be Sinn's most important market.

The English catalogue however is not given the same importance and is updated less often. You are quite correct, the current English language catalogue available for download from the Sinn website dates from 2005, which may be nice for fans of the now discontinued the 142 D1, but not so good for people who want to find out more about the 757.

As a result Sinn information for English speakers may be outdated (e.g. 103 models have now crystals that with anti-glare coating on both sides. Something that the German catalogue mentions, but that is not shown in the English catalogue, which predates this change.) and information on latest models may be missing.

This makes the English catalogue considerable less useful than it could be and it would be helpful if Sinn would update information for the English speaking market more frequently.

I'm not sure whether Watchbuys has a CD with more recent Sinn catalogue data available.
If you could confirm the existence of such a CD that certainly would be helpful for our members in North America.

K

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
38,876 Posts
I can email the semi current German catalog in PDF format to anyone who PM's me.

I say semi current because my AD has a suppliment in his paper catalog with the 757 Diapal that mine doesn't have.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can email the semi current German catalog in PDF format to anyone who PM's me.

I say semi current because my AD has a suppliment in his paper catalog with the 757 Diapal that mine doesn't have.
Expect a PM shortly! :)

Thanks to all the replies. |>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts