WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HML-.jpg

Hey guys I just purchased this watch with the bracelet but I wanted to get the OEM dark brown leather strap as shown in this picture. Unfortunately the OEM leather strap actually partially covers the lugs so a standard 24mm strap would not look the same.

I saw watchbands.com and wasn't sure if you guys new of any other online OEM sources? All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks~Sal

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
You can buy it direct from Hamilton. Just need ginseng them an email with the info in the back of your watch.
Really? Because all the info on their website says that you need to contact an AD for parts.... and there is no real area to request straps or parts.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
If you are going to contact Hamilton I would call... I sent two emails inquiring about a watch I was thinking of buying for more information and received no response. I dont know if their email system is working since they updated their site, or if they simply failed to respond.

You could also try this site: Hamilton

They had the strap I was looking for, albeit at $108. I bought my watch on bracelet to save money figuring buying a replacement strap would be cheaper... I could have bought the bracelet for the same cost on the second hand market.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
If you look on the Hamilton site, it should give you the strap/bracelet reference numbers shown on each watch. You can give that number to an AD to order.

Personally, I would just look at aftermarket straps...there are lots of nice ones available from many different sites or even custom made from various individuals. If you want a similar look, you could buy a 26mm strap and notch it to 24mm.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Swedish I actualluy completed their request form lets see if they respond. Filmjuice, notching a 26mm is an option hadn't thought of that. Yes, whenever you can get the bracelet model for just a little more its definately the way to go as they are generally pretty pricey to buy afterwards and it helps resale. Thanks Guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts