WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this watch

I want to buy a new strap for this watch. possibly a metal mellanese strap which still suit the brushed steel style of this watch.

Can someone please recommend a good after market strap which will fit this watch?

·
Moderator at Large
53,150 Posts
If you really want a quality milanese (mesh) strap you should consider a Staib. However a Flieger should not be paired with a mesh. But this is just my opinion. Buy whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything which can snug fit my wrist without cutting or altering the band. I find that leather straps with holes are either too lose or too tight for me. same is the case with metal bands with links. If I add a link its too lose and if I remove a link its too tight.

So anything which can have a very custom and snug fit.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Anything which can snug fit my wrist without cutting or altering the band. I find that leather straps with holes are either too lose or too tight for me. same is the case with metal bands with links. If I add a link its too lose and if I remove a link its too tight.

So anything which can have a very custom and snug fit.
In that case quality mesh isnt a good option either unless you get lucky with fit. Staib for example has limited micro adjust and only on some models. Most rely on you removing or adding 5mm links. Cheaper mesh tends to use a different closures system, which is stepless. However the excess material gets tucked underneath the band, which for me creates uncomfortable pressures points. Have you considered some fabric straps like Erica's or a Eulit perlon?

Sent from my rotary phone using Crapatalk

·
Registered
29,181 Posts
Look at the sticky at the top of the "Straps and Bracelets" sub forum on this site. It contains a large list of on line strap vendors that might give you some ideas as well.

Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts