WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys get your rare watch service? If you bought the watch from a jewler from another country, do you send it back there for service or to the land of watches?

I am thinking of buying watch from the US but I don't know how to get it service if something breakdown? :-S:-S I want to get the Vogard or Carl F. Bucherer but there isn't a dealer in Canada. O|

·
Registered
256 Posts
picard said:
Where do you guys get your rare watch service? If you bought the watch from a jewler from another country, do you send it back there for service or to the land of watches?

I am thinking of buying watch from the US but I don't know how to get it service if something breakdown? :-S:-S I want to get the Vogard or Carl F. Bucherer but there isn't a dealer in Canada. O|
I see you are in Toronto?
I know Shane Ede is a wonderful watch repair guy - and I believe he is in Toronto.
He does a wonderful job on any sort of watch and is quite friendly.

Shane Ede
http://findaperson.canada411.ca/10649/search/Replay?search_id=10251300933309925574&lower=1&more_info=1 1706 Queen St W
Toronto, ON M6R 1B3
(416) 531-4201

Many people from the states send stuff to him to repair. Well known, well respected.
DanG Elgin, IL USA

·
Premium Member
12,971 Posts
Go with an independant qualified watchmaker.

S

·
0 Posts
picard said:
Yes in case of warranty sevice. Otherwise: NO !

·
Banned
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DanG said:
I see you are in Toronto?
I know Shane Ede is a wonderful watch repair guy - and I believe he is in Toronto.
He does a wonderful job on any sort of watch and is quite friendly.

Shane Ede 1706 Queen St W
Toronto, ON M6R 1B3
(416) 531-4201

Many people from the states send stuff to him to repair. Well known, well respected.
DanG Elgin, IL USA

thank you for the referral to shane watch repair Dan. I appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts