WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
it seems that I cannot find one for lower than 300 though which seems a bit high

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah. I usually like to see a watch before I buy it.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,590 Posts
Thanks.
it seems that I cannot find one for lower than 300 though which seems a bit high
That's because the retail price of this watch is high. I believe the retail price here was around €250.-. The retail price in the US was $220.- in the US 7 months ago, but since about a year it's more usual that the shop prices are higher, to much higher than the retail prices in the US, due to the high demands of ltd ed. I guess. As it is still available, I also think the release was not a small batch either. It must be a very special watch. The owner of this forum bought one at the
Ace x Acht G-Shock Pop-Store party in November (it was one of the last in The Netherlands).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
140 Posts
I found the 30th anniv mudman at my local store (not AD) and they priced it at 300usd, fortunately my co-worker's sister works there so i ask her to buy it for me and they gave her 10% discount. I should be getting it this weekend. I know, its 220usd retail... sigh.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
you could try Tourneau TimeDome in Caesars here in Vegas...they had a couple of those that were sitting in the case for a long time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts