WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
232 Posts
Hello guys first post just bought a tudorblackbay last week new from ad on bracelet. But wanted to try the blue strap that it comes with.anyway the spring bar popped out and scratced up the top of the lugs on the brushed part. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
The ad will sort that out for you. I bought mine, got it home and there were a few scratches on it. Took it back and they polished them out while I waited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ok so I just take it back to the shop I bought it from and they will fix it cool.they lost my warranty card and will phone me to collect a new one so I'll give them the watch to fix.I can't stand looking at the scratches lol on brand new watches.it's not that bad more annoying really

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Yes, they should be fine about it. If you know what you're doing, and an AD should do, it's a few minutes to get scratches out.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
The 6 pages on this topic over at TRF wasn't enough discussion on this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow I went to look for that thread and the username "live1" popped up all over replica forums... wonder if this is the same guy and if his watch(es) are even real.

·
Banned
6,316 Posts
Wow I went to look for that thread and the username "live1" popped up all over replica forums... wonder if this is the same guy and if his watch(es) are even real.
you beat me to it.... the fit/finish on the BBB doesn't look kosher either

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Yah. Amazing how much work those d-bags put into this stuff. Maybe if they worked that hard at something productive (and legal) they could afford the real thing and be done with it!

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yah. Amazing how much work those d-bags put into this stuff. Maybe if they worked that hard at something productive (and legal) they could afford the real thing and be done with it!
My watches are all genine I would never buy fake stuff I bought my watch from ChriHolm hunter. I hate fake stuff .

·
Banned
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
ol
Lol its genuine I bought it from the ad a few days ago I feel a little insulted .my ad does not sell fake watches.anyway I phoned my ad chisholm hunter and they said thwy will need to send it to rolex for a service to get a polish rebrush.so I'm going to have to leave it as I've not got any other options.I've tried to ignore the scratches but I find it difficult with my ocd so bad.but I'll just have to try really hard.my ocd meds don't work lol

·
Banned
232 Posts
So this is not you?

http://www...................../vb/...ubmariner-116610-Franken-Build-for-Live1-(RG)

Ah the link is blocked, not surprisingly... the thread is from "Re**ica Watch Info"
I can't open your link.but I'm only on trf and here I can't believe u guys think my ad would sell me a fake watch this place is as crazy as my ocd.I shouldn't of joined .being accused of fake stuff is an insult.perhaps u like fake stuff but I don't. and why the hell would I care if a fake 10 pound watch had scratches.I'm out of here can't be dealing with people like this

·
Registered
22 Posts
You must have had plenty of answers from the TRF mate. We spent a lot of time on TRF telling you that you have not destroyed your Black Bay and you constantly post on the same thread and ask the same question again and again.
just let it go an you won't get such a hard time. We have all damaged watches at some point and some a lot worse than yours, it's hard at first but it's just a watch. Move on and sort it out if it drives you that crazy, your making things worse for yourself.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
I can't open your link.but I'm only on trf and here I can't believe u guys think my ad would sell me a fake watch this place is as crazy as my ocd.I shouldn't of joined .being accused of fake ******** is an insult.perhaps u like fake stuff but I don't. and why the hell would I care if a fake 10 pound watch had scratches.I'm out of here can't be dealing with people like this
Yeah, I guess you can't go back here though :roll: Bye...

·
Banned
232 Posts
Yeah, I guess you can't go back here though :roll: Bye...

that is not me ***** christ pehaps it you,same name as me means nothing u are being more ridiculus than my spelling i came for help and i get some guy spreading edited think what u like i dont care,if you like fake cheap watches so be it but i do not,that guy could be you are far as im conserned,bye

·
Banned
232 Posts
You must have had plenty of answers from the TRF mate. We spent a lot of time on TRF telling you that you have not destroyed your Black Bay and you constantly post on the same thread and ask the same question again and again.
just let it go an you won't get such a hard time. We have all damaged watches at some point and some a lot worse than yours, it's hard at first but it's just a watch. Move on and sort it out if it drives you that crazy, your making things worse for yourself.
cheers matt,i need better medication i think,i have my reciept for all my watches,i have a feeling he like fake watches thats why he keeps going on about somthing that is nothing to do with me spreading his edited, someone has the same name as me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts