WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, looking to order meself a Chinese watch. Trying to buy something like Beijing or Shanghai, maybe Sea-gull. If you can suggest a reputable place where I can order it, looking for something like I already listed, but if you can suggest something new please do so, I'm looking for a brand new, dress watch. I live in US btw. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Hi Fanat,

Actual shops outside of China are rare, if they exist at all. Chinese brand stores will sell to overseas, but the shops' prices are often high and often require high-level haggling, which can rarely be achieved by a non-Chinese person.

I've read people in this forum who bought from English language websites
Fine Watches of China | Quality Mens & Ladies Watches
and
Welcome to [Times International] - [good deals on watches, toys, gifts, healthcare, household items...]

I haven't tried the former. I've had trouble-free transactions with the latter (but please don't consider late replies as poor service - this is not a USA site, and does not have USA principles of customer service. The proprietor Jun Liao reliably fulfils your order).

There's no shortage of commentary on these dealers, as a search through this Chinese Watch forum will show you.

I hope that gets you going for starters, and gives you a few watches to look at. If you see something you like in the WRUW thread, it costs nothing to ask where the owner got it from.

Feel free to take us on your journey.
-Greg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I knew about Sea-Gull website but not the other two. And it's nice idea about asking people where they bought a watch once I see a good one on WRUW

1 - 5 of 5 Posts