WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very familiar with the online watch sellers so I would like to know where i can purchase the Tissot T024.417.11.051.00 online from a reputable store? Last thing I want is to buy a replica or get scammed. I've browsed a few stores and seen this watch priced from $400-$600 so keeping the price in the lower region would be preferred as this is my first watch.

Tissot Veloci-T T024.417.11.051.00

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
I'd take a chance with Amazon and have the watch checked out for authenticity. They back it up real well and take scams very seriously. You can always send it back for free return shipping as well.

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,282 Posts
Personally, if I was looking for a quartz chronograph in that price range I wouldn't feel the need to go past Citizen or Seiko.
Hundreds of models, incluidng some JDM ones, I wouldn't know where to start regarding any particular model, but the members in the Seiko/Citizen brand forum here would throw plenty of suggestions at you if you made a post in there.

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
Yes, if you're not totally sold on that one, I would definitely check out Citizen and Seiko first, particularly Citizen. They really are the leaders in quartz watches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts