WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried the search function without much success. I know that Dagaz/yobokies have some bezel inserts, but I don't think they have what I'm looking for.

I recall seeing a Sumo with a GREY bezel insert while surfing (can't find the pic again) it has the same font/size/style as the original, just a different coloured insert background.

Does anybody know where I can find something like that?

Thanks

·
Registered
753 Posts
If dagaz and yobokies doesn't have any, then I don't know where to look either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
599 Posts
Could it have been a bleached insert? I remember seeing a thread where the owner had bleached/aged the insert. It looked fantastic. I wish I could be that brave.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If dagaz and yobokies doesn't have any, then I don't know where to look either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my exact thoughts....haha

Could it have been a bleached insert? I remember seeing a thread where the owner had bleached/aged the insert. It looked fantastic. I wish I could be that brave.
maybe, i'm not sure. I just picked up a Blumo to go along with my Sumo. So I guess I can start experimenting...haha

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Something like this?

It's a blue Yobokies bleached insert.
in person it's quite stainless steel looking and the number are really light.

I did it after have bleached with good result a 009 and 009 inserts. This is not nice by me.
I went back with the stock one.

If interested pm me

sumo20.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Something like this?

It's a blue Yobokies bleached insert.
in person it's quite stainless steel looking and the number are really light.

I did it after have bleached with good result a 009 and 009 inserts. This is not nice by me.
I went back with the stock one.

If interested pm me

View attachment 1206703
This is the thread I'm sure you're referring to, Dan.

https://www.watchuseek.com/f21/anyone-done-blue-bezel-black-sumo-like-rolex-shark-733293.html

Like LeeMorgan said, it's a black bleached yobokies insert
thanks Lee / Raf, that's the exact thread I was referring......I must say it looked a lot better in my memory......I like the grey look, but will have to be a perfect dial. I'm going to ask some friends with some crafting skills to make me one ;)

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
thanks Lee / Raf, that's the exact thread I was referring......I must say it looked a lot better in my memory......I like the grey look, but will have to be a perfect dial. I'm going to ask some friends with some crafting skills to make me one ;)
Please do update me if you go through with that custom insert. A gray bezel with my black Sumo would be ridiculously awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts