WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im having a hard time picking out a diver with all the amazing companies and their current offerings. I thought the best idea would be to start a thread encouraging everyone to post pictures of thier divers aswell as giving some feedback in regards to there favorites.

Right now the companies that really interest me are....

Boschett
Helson
Ocean7
Raven
Helberg
Deepblue

Other suggestions are welcome....

Thanks in advance!!!!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I personally don't have any experience with any of these brands but my really good friend has a Boschett Cavedweller and he really enjoys it.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Add Magrette, Archimede, Prometheus, and Halios to the list.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
You can also add mkii if you want to wait 5 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: chriscentro

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Of the Watches above the Boschett Cave Dweller is my go to and it always gets attention from other people. I have a Boschett Harpoon on order and can't wait to get it. I had a Helson Shark Diver 45mm once and liked it a lot. Big watch that looked great and kept great time, but sold it to fund the Cave Dweller. Aslo had a Deep Blue Master Diver that looked great and kept great time, but sold it to put the funds toward the Harpoon. For a while there I was eyeing up an Armida A4 but figured it would be the same as the Helson Shark Diver 45. I'd be willing to pick up an Armida A1 if the price is right in the sales section. All of my watches have been Miyota movements and have worked great. Lately, I've really been debating on picking up a Raven Deep Tech or just hold out for an H2O Orca which can usually be found on the sales page from $900-$1000. The Pressure! Welcome to the quest!

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
I have Ocean7 LM-3, Cave Dweller II and Armida A1. These are all fantastic, great watches.

I wear the Cave Dweller almost every day. It is a heavy weight dive watch, with solid 5-link bracelet w/ extension clasp. For about 2-years, until recently it was + 1 - 2 seconds / day, but is now running +15 /day which is not bad. I've abuse the heck out of this watch, and it is still doin, and g great. When I say abused, I mean cut wood with chain saw, mix concrete and mortar, spray paint, chop wood, etc. Not a scratch on the crystal.

Armida A1 is a heavy weight champion w/ 45mm case and 17mm height. Bracelet is stiffer than the 5-link CDII. You really have to want a BIG watch if you go with the A1. Quality is outstanding. Armida A3 is on my wish list for submariner style on steroids.

Ocean7 LM-3 -- NIB, never worn. Beautiful watch. Came with rubber strap and SS bracelet w/ butterfly clasp. A true classic. The newer version LM-3 V2 is homage to Kon Tiki and looks great too.

I encourage you to look at Prometheus Manta Ray and the soon to be released Prometheus Piranha. Look at Precista PRS-3.

Maranez Bangla.

Here are some pics

P3030018.JPG
P3030016.JPG

P5050005.JPG

PC090077.JPG

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
The Raven Deep Tech is a seriously awesome watch, and Raven/Benarus are great to deal with.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I've had great experience with Ocean7 and Boshett out of those you mentioned. They both run on ETA movements but watches with the newer Myota movement would work well for you also. Like someone mentioned earlier, MKII should be on your list. I have 3 of those and wouldn't part with them. Same with the 2 Ocean7 LM-6 watches and the Boshett Reef Ranger. Most of these can be had for under $1000.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Also look at:
Resco
Stolas
Dievas
Hexa
Korsbek
Borealis
RedSea
Steinhart
BaliHa'i Project
Damasko
Bathys Hawaii
Lum-Tec
RGM
Tempest

·
Registered
149 Posts
OWC from Dan with the Soprod A-10 in it. Hard to get but worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lexvil

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Wayyyyyy too many options right now, but the ones that have held my eye are the Helson Shark Diver, Helson Spear Diver, Halios Tropik, and Magrette Moana Pacific offerings.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts