WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Aquis date I bought 3 years ago. It's the 43mm model that came with an orange rubber strap (I believe it's 26mm). On the back it says "Oris Swiss 7653" as well as "33-78026".
What parts do I need to get in order to have the bracelet? Does it all come in one package or do I need to buy the clasp separately?
I saw this listing earlier: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Oris-S-Ste...331?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10#viTabs_0
Would this be a fit for my watch? I'm assuming that's a legit offering but it's confusing how in the description they say the width is 26mm but one of the pictures shows calipers at the 24mm mark.

·
Premium Member
71,532 Posts
As Oris supply ADs and authorised repairers I am somewhat sceptical that this is genuine. I’d reach out to Topper and they will tell you exactly what you need.

·
Registered
647 Posts
The 24mm caliper makes sense, since the bars are slightly recessed into the lugs. So a 24mm bar would be right for a 26mm outer lug dimension. Having said that, is your aquis the previous gen or the current gen? Mine is a current gen and the lug outer dimension is 24mm, with 22mm bars. That one appears to be for the previous gen, as the part number is different than mine as well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 24mm caliper makes sense, since the bars are slightly recessed into the lugs. So a 24mm bar would be right for a 26mm outer lug dimension. Having said that, is your aquis the previous gen or the current gen? Mine is a current gen and the lug outer dimension is 24mm, with 22mm bars. That one appears to be for the previous gen, as the part number is different than mine as well.
I believe mine is the previous generation. The dial doesn't have the word 'Aquis', for example, which I believe it's included in the latest generation. I haven't measured my bars but the outer dimension of the orange rubber strap is definitely 26mm. The rationale of the bars being 2 mm less because they recede makes sense. Thanks for the input!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts