WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not really a lot more that I can tell you about it besides it coming off a Stowa watch

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi, GhentWatch--A shot in the dark: I think the owl logo belongs to Eulit, who probably made the band, not the watch. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Best, ReggieH

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
I don't think that Eulit would have made a watch- but I also believe that the bracelet is, as Reggie says, by Eulit. According to Mikrolisk, Eulit-Werk was located in Peiting, Germany, and manufactured bands/bracelets (that's what the German word Armbaender means, doesn't it?).
Mikrolisk - The horological trade mark index

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah figured it was a bandmaker. Awesome that it's Eulit I should've thought of that cus I have a couple off their bracelets but they weren't signed like this.
So this one is going back on the watch and advertised as 'period vintage Eulit bracelet'.

Thanks chaps!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think that Eulit would have made a watch- but I also believe that the bracelet is, as Reggie says, by Eulit. According to Mikrolisk, Eulit-Werk was located in Peiting, Germany, and manufactured bands/bracelets (that's what the German word Armbaender means, doesn't it?).
Mikrolisk - The horological trade mark index
Jup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts