WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to but an Outdoor Protect on bracelet, I'm just undecided on the dial color, so opinions would be helpful, thank you. The options are white, blue, green and sand/beige

archie white.jpg archie blue.jpg archie green.jpg archie sand.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
I really like this watch with the white dial and black lettering. The black indices give it a bolder look which is a good feature on a sports watch.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I guess it partly depends on where it fits in my lineup. If it's my only watch and I want to be able to wear it every day, I'd go white>black>blue>green. If I'm getting it as a 3rd/4th watch, I'd probably go green>white>black>blue. I don't like the yellow at all.

·
Premium Member
61,645 Posts
If it’s to be your daily wear then I’d go black but if it’s part of a collection I’d mix it up a little and go beige.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
It depends if you're going to wear this watch every day or as part of a rotation. As a daily wearer, I'd go with the green. If part of a rotation, the blue really catches my eye. May be too bright and not versatile enough to wear every day though...

Reactions: Nexxus

·
Registered
304 Posts
I wasn't interested in the Outdoor Protect until the blue dial was released. I just returned from a two week trip across Europe and it never left my wrist; the hardended case/bracelet really make it the ideal outdoor warrior.

RAi8ESKOSQyzsD9ZDEYPiA_thumb_16c0.jpg

·
Banned
7,741 Posts
Of the choices you mentioned, then I’d say white. But black dial is my fav...

D62ED98E-9421-48EC-B862-FEE6006806F9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
Green! Green! Green!

·
Registered
10,657 Posts
I had the white. Felt cheap. Like the green a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nexxus

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
From the stock images I would have said green but after the photo elixxxir posted I say blue.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,281 Posts
I own the blue dial, but if I were to get a second one, I'd get the sand dial. The green lume with the sand dial is super combo!
Glad you think so, I was beginning to think that I was the only freak who liked the sand dial with green lume. ;-)
I like that they went to the trouble of matching the date wheel colour too. Not something often seen.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts