WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Top. Big fan of panda dials. The contrast between dial/sundials is a plus for me. Not that the blue dial is a bad choice.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Both are beautiful watches, but I’m a sucker for a blue dial and so that would be my choice of the two.

Reactions: kramamurthy

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Both are gorgeous.....and I somehow wish the second watch with panda dial was available just like that in 100% steel.
I usually don't go for blue dials, although I think most look very nice; but the blue dial Daytona is a stunner!
The blue dial Daytona specifically, is probably the ONLY Rolex professional watch in precious metal I would buy.

·
Premium Member
✠7900V | ♕116500
2,012 Posts
Disclaimer: Each to its own.

I have seen both watches in person.. one of the guys in our watch club owns the blue dial. Personally the blue dial is way more beautiful.

I am a sucker for panda dials as well but for some reason the silver dial did not resonate with me. The blue however is fascinating both under harsh lights and natural light. The dial contrasts really well with white gold. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I vote for none of them. While I got caught up in the white dial steel frenzy some years ago, I never did buy one as I realized that Datonas just don't do it for me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Its 2 years old, love the blue face. Its more of a dark blue with subtle red accents.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts