WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,595 Posts
Hi G-Diddy,

I don't own both (well, the basic version of the G-100 I mean) and I think it's a tough choice. If regarding the pictures below I would go for the looks of the G-100, but the copper brown G-315 looks very neat too and is related to the G-300 models. If you once have seen one of my 12 Beasts G-100 models, you are definetly sold!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The G-100 for me. It's a basic watch, but a classic. I've recently sold some far more 'interesting' models, but have hung on to the G-100.

The green G-300, to my eyes, is the most appealing, but the rectangular 'windows' in a round dial don't look right to me. The models that have a curved upper window look better, I think. I'm also not too keen on the metal ring around the bezel, but that's a matter of taste.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I prefer the looks of the G-100. I think it has a more rugged look. What really catches me is the hands and reverse display on the 100. The bezel and strap on the 300 are what make me say Uggh!

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
I prefer the looks of the G-100. I think it has a more rugged look. What really catches me is the hands and reverse display on the 100. The bezel and strap on the 300 are what make me say Uggh!
That's true - I'd forgotten about the strap... uggh!

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'd go for the black digi-ana one:-!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.