WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

choose

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
It really depends. I like to wear colorful G-shocks. They are fun, and I typically wear them while working out or going to the beach etc. So I would pick the more colorful option. But if it were a watch that I was going to use constantly and combine with any outfit. I would pick the more muted monochromatic colorway.

·
Registered
268 Posts
☝ ☝ ☝

+1 with what the gentleman above said. Word for word.

·
Registered
236 Posts
For me, it's a no-brainer. Though I am not a fan of too many colors, I still liked this combination and could see myself wearing on some occasions. However, I don't like the minimalist design of the mirror square and I probably would not wear one.

·
Registered
8,627 Posts
Neither are my cup of tea, but I'm really not a fan of that mirror.

Reactions: Dxnnis

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
dude, Xmas anytime, you could do a lots of mods with that G
the red adapters alone is worth the whole G itself

·
Registered
279 Posts
I don't like that particular silver model, but here's a different one I do like (DW-D5600LD)
Watch Rectangle Watch accessory Analog watch Clock

·
Premium Member
39,926 Posts
Between those two, the X-mas one gets my vote.

·
Registered
Rolex Sub 116610LN || Rolex Datejust 126234 36mm Slate dial and Roman markers || G-Shock GW-5000-1JF
2,376 Posts
I pick #1 with the silver mirror dial.

Can be worn with any clothes and good enough to be a daily beater/everyday wear.

Not a fan of the Christmas colors.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Neither are something I would buy but if it came to it I guess No 1 as that red and green of No 2 burns my eyes (really don't like No 1 either though😁).

·
Registered
260 Posts
The cool thing about G-shock, like all you fellow G-shock aficionados know is they have something for everyone. I'm a Mudmaster guy myself tho :)

·
Registered
Rolex Fanboys > G shock Cultists
2,422 Posts
Between the two that you have i voted for number 2 just because its not "blingy" in terms of color. There are more choices that you could look into as well like the DWD5600 that was suggested and the GLS, and GLX models.

I don't like that particular silver model, but here's a different one I do like (DW-D5600LD)
View attachment 16176736

1 - 13 of 13 Posts