WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the oris 65 42mm. Any suggestion aside from getting the right 21mm size of nato strap? 20mm or 22mm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Guess it depends what you like.. Too small will leave a small gap.. To big will look squished! I'd probably go too small!

/insert clever or funny note here\

Reactions: icesee

·
Registered
11,417 Posts
This is for the oris 65 42mm. Any suggestion aside from getting the right 21mm size of nato strap? 20mm or 22mm?

I'm in the same boat with the same watch. Looking a few google images of watches with the sqished look or the gap look, i dont like the squish.

I think the vintage vibe of the oris can get away with 20mm easily.....at least i hope so.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man put the right size strap on that watch. Amazon.com has plenty of 21mm straps.
Thanks man! I've been checking on amazon lately and yes I saw some 21mm but couldn't find any premium ones.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
They fit so perfectly! I have put a 22mm nato but I think the one I bought is too thick.:(

Well thats the only issue is that the lug width is not the usual. I have tried putting 22mm nato but its too thick that its almost curved or squished, for me I like the 20mm better a bit of gap but it puts a vintage feel to it.:)

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Well thats the only issue is that the lug width is not the usual. I have tried putting 22mm nato but its too thick that its almost curved or squished, for me I like the 20mm better a bit of gap but it puts a vintage feel to it.:)

You can buy NATOS in 21. Why settle for close. Get a few 21's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can buy NATOS in 21. Why settle for close. Get a few 21's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Can you recommend any good brands? I saw a fee in amazon but quality isnt that good

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
20mm Jack Foster Horween Dublin English Tan I had laying around
IMG_6252.JPG almost perfect fit at 6 o'clock
IMG_6255.JPG minor gap at 12 o'clock
IMG_6254.JPG not bad from a bit of a distance.

I wish colareb is available in 21mm.

·
Banned
121 Posts
That minor gab doesn't look so minor to me it leaves just about enough room for unwanted movement of the head 22 my be a little bit tight but better than having room for movement.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts