WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´d really like one with hands, preferably in steel. Any suggestions?

Regards
Erik

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Gagarin,

Nice picture in your avator (and I see you are a teacher :-!).

My favorite Dress Watch is the MRG-121 in stainless steel. Actually I wear it standerd on official occasions and dinners (the first on the left on the photo).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
104 Posts
I totally agree with Sjors. MRG 121 is the most dressy watch.
I have other MRGs and Giezs as well but 121 is the only dressy for me.

I hear there is going to be Gold colour or gold plated G Shock soon.

L

·
0 Posts

Regards
Erik
I don't know if it's the most dressy, but the GW-1210 is fairly nice, has hands, and is in steel. It's also going for rather cheap prices compared to others - around 90-120 depending on source...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Regards
Erik
I don't like the model I'm about to mention (not yet anyway ;-), but if you're speaking of a true dress watch, most Gs don't qualify. For a black tie dinner, I don't think I'd wear a G. But if I had to wear a G, it might look like the new G011 here:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't like the model I'm about to mention (not yet anyway ;-), but if you're speaking of a true dress watch, most Gs don't qualify. For a black tie dinner, I don't think I'd wear a G. But if I had to wear a G, it might look like the new G011 here:

I don't know, I think this is an interesting design...don't know If I'd buy one, but it's growing on me. :think:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

It's like a a Casio G-shock take on the TAG Monaco. Am I seeing things?:think:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts