WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which Leather strap look good with the Broadarrow 3551.20?

• Navy Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navy blue calf..with other color strap

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to purchase a navy strap for my broadarrow 3551.20. Ive narrowed down to the color blue and these 4 straps. Which one do you think looks the best on it? If you select none of above, I'm willing to hear other options. :-!

1.(Fluco, furthest strap on left)
2. Navy Blue
3. Navy Blue with white stich
4. Navy blue calf..with other colors
5. None of the above

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
Dunno bud,
I see both a D-Modell Rallye in black, and a Honey coloured Aligator pattern strap on this watch.

No blue in my minds eye.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
I believe the OP is thinking about a blue type strap to match the blued hands on this model. I think this watch would look good on a light brown strap with white stitching.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
I believe the OP is thinking about a blue type strap to match the blued hands on this model. I think this watch would look good on a light brown strap with white stitching.
Damn, I'm going blind...couldnt see the blue hands. :-|

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn, I'm going blind...couldnt see the blue hands. :-|

I like the brown leather, but the blue strap on this omega looks good too. :think:

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
IF I was to choose from the choice given, it would be the second from right (strap2.jpg); I like the contrast stitching on this one.

However, having a silver dialled BA myself, I purchased it on the dark brown OEM Omega strap and got a light brown leather strap with light contrast stitching (a Hirsch Rally to be exact) for it as well. I also ordered a brown Hirsch Principal Leonardo with curved ends that I have to pick up anytime soon. I can post a picture with both the Rally and the Leonardo when I get it.

Cheers,
Clemens

1 - 6 of 6 Posts