WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Alpina Extrem diver is terrible; had an emergency call last night, went out at 2:21 AM and had to use my cell phone to light up the dial, need to pull those Fortis' out of the bank vault; is the MARINE MASTER (white) the best lume and is it avg. or really bright?Dogdoc

·
Registered
853 Posts
My Alpina Extrem diver is terrible; had an emergency call last night, went out at 2:21 AM and had to use my cell phone to light up the dial, need to pull those Fortis' out of the bank vault; is the MARINE MASTER (white) the best lume and is it avg. or really bright?Dogdoc
You need to start wearing those damn Fortis' Max or I'm coming to take them to my house!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Well, let me put it like this: The lume dial of the white face Marinemaster is initially very bright - but naturally it fades over time.

If it's fully "charged": For the first 10 minutes or so I'd even deem it as "too bright" to drive a car at night with the watch on the wrist (it's distracting). For that purpose the black face watch is (jmho) better...

·
Registered
25 Posts
:roll: Knock on wood, but if you get hit by the proverbial bus tomorrow, who'll wear them then? Start with the alarm, and switch it up with the COSC every couple of days.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, what is the average time your Fortis stays lit? Does that white face Marine Master stay lit most of the night or not really? Max

·
Registered
100 Posts
thanks guys, what is the average time your Fortis stays lit? Does that white face Marine Master stay lit most of the night or not really? Max
I can't stay awake that long...:) Cosmonaut GMT with gradient bluedial--i can read with the tritium in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts