WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this one in the wild and it finally arrived today. The back was too tight for me to open safely, so its off to my watchmaker. It is a 40 micron GP case with, what looks like, the original dial and hands. From what I can see, its amazingly clean and should clean up well (and hopefully be serviced easily).

I'm at a loss of what movement should be inside. Will this be either a 321 or a 861?
Thx
seachrono.jpg

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
I believe your right. Most that i've seen have the 321. Nice find. you should post before/after pics when it gets back. dial is very nice

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I am hoping it is a 321. My watchmaker is in a different city, but I did ask that images be taken of the movement. I will certainly post before/after pics when it gets back!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
cant wait to see it after the clean post pics please. seen alot of these in this forum lately loving the looks and most do have the 321. what strap are you going to use.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully the watch will be back in 8-10 weeks and fresh pics will definitely be added.
I may go with black leather, or a GP bracelet (unsure if a connie bracelet will fit). I have a red kevlar strap on my X33 and I'm liking it /way/ more than I expected to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts