WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I’m looking for a compatible Omega OEM clasp with push button on-the-fly microadjustment that is compatible with the Forstner contemporary flat bracelet. Would anyone with experience be able to share any recommendations? I’m hoping to pair them up with my Speedmaster 50th Enamel. I understand the bracelet tapers to 16mm at the Forstner clasp, would either the Chronoscope or the ‘57 clasps work well? Many thanks in advance!

·
Registered
892 Posts
The taper of the bracelet is less important than the design of the mounting point. Unfortunately, there is no compatibility between Omega clasps and Forstner bracelets due to the way the bracelet mounts using a springbar to the clasp. See photo below.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Most of this depends on the width of the bracelet link that attaches to the clasp ("male" end), and width of opening (female) link on the clasp pieces. I think the Forstner piece is 10mm. You might be able to connect a glidelock style clasp, they are 16mm wide but the opening (female) is 9mm wide so you'd have to file it down a little to make it work. A lot of this will also depend on the size of the screws used to connect stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts