WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need your help in deciding about watches.
These 2 in particular

G-shock gravitymaster gr-b100

Protrek PRG-600

I don’t need much sensor requirement in my job. Baro is a plus. And multifunctional alarm on gravitymaster is pretty useful to track time. Not much big fan of syncing as well.

the cost is also quite close Protrek for170$ and gravitymaster for 165$. Your opinions help me shape up and decide better.
Appreciate your help. !!!!

·
Registered
7,589 Posts
both are good, it really comes down to what looks you prefer. clean and round or rugged and green?
the bezel on the protrek will get a bit scratched up with heavy wear so it depends how youre going to use it.
between these two, my personal choice would be the G

edit, just realised this is the second thread youve made excecpt the first one you asked about the rangeman as well. whats wrong with the other thread?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both are good, it really comes down to what looks you prefer. clean and round or rugged and green?
the bezel on the protrek will get a bit scratched up with heavy wear so it depends how youre going to use it.
between these two, my personal choice would be the G

edit, just realised this is the second thread youve made excecpt the first one you asked about the rangeman as well. whats wrong with the other thread?
lol. After discussions made up my mind not to have rangeman. And wanted a reply quick as sale will go in a day.

plus wanted a thread only on looks and wearable. I really take the watches to limit without worrying muchabout the way h
m glad you seen my threads. Thanks dude

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i think it falls on preference.... if design and looks, then the gshock.. also functionality i guess
You feel G shock looks better??
In the pic. That’s a first one

till now everyone suggested protrek for it looks and versatile nature.
In what ways do you think it’s better in functionality.. could you please explain.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i had a rethought honestly... in terms of design and looks, yes the gravity master looks more appealing to me..

but in terms of functionality, i was wrong, the pro trek is much more useful than the gravitymaster!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had a rethought honestly... in terms of design and looks, yes the gravity master looks more appealing to me..

but in terms of functionality, i was wrong, the pro trek is much more useful than the gravitymaster!!!
after much deliberation I must say I like the looks of protrek and it’s finctions are indeed appealing. Plus the versatility in wearing it with all dresses were there. I don’t need any triple sensor
But I have formal watches to wear with dresses. I wanted a solid rugged watch which goes without any tension of banging up here and
there.
so.. I have finally got Gravitymaster but in blue.. I love the looks of the watch. And best is I can wear wth out worrying about the impact on watch. Plus MF Alarm is great plus to keep track on imp things.

Thank you everyone for you valuable input on this topic to help me out. I am great ful to all. Obligatory pic.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An update,

I have been using the watch for a day.. the negative display is difficult to see. The watch looks analogue from most angles.
And the feature of countdown alarm is useless on it. I am thinking to return it and swap for a black green Gravitymaster as I had shown earlier. Only A3 model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts