WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Saffron has grown on me quite a bit - it’s a fun looking watch.

Saffron, blue, and silver are my favourite. To be honest, I’d wear all except red because it just isn’t my thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45,360 Posts
I like the idea of a loud watch dial, but I have a bright orange Doxa, and to be fair it is a bit limited in what it will go with 🤔

So I would be boring and go blue.

Reactions: mlatchmouth

·
Registered
99 Posts
Remember that a watch (in theory) is worn every day. Which color reflects best reflects your choice...every day, 365 days a year. To me that's black and perhaps grey.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wish they made the red color darker and deeper. Now it is too light and it doesn’t look that good to me.
If I had the option to pick one for free it would be the red one, it looks better to me than the rest. I just wish it was a bit better. The rest of them I wouldn’t touch 😅

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
The Tiffany! Oh wait? No Tiffany? 😱

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

Thinking about picking up the Saffron (yellow) or Terracotta (red) myself, but can't decide
The champagne (silver?) has a nice classical look. It will not stand out so much as most others. The bleu and green are quite subdued as well. The issue is that this sunburst dial brings it into competition with many alternatives. It's quite a dressy design now and less distinctive than the previous non-sunburst dials. In order to make it standout more and keep an informal or sporty edge, the brighter colours could be more successful, but they're probably not what I would choose.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts