WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,129 Posts
From those pictures, Red. However, I'd need to see it in 'real life', first.

Reactions: Broke Dad

·
Registered
892 Posts
Saffron for me. I’d need to see them in person though to be sure.

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
I thought for sure I wanted to wait for the new Atlantic Blue dial. I thought I'd prefer the classic flat dial, but the teak pattern is growing on me the more I look at it. I'm very likely to get one of those instead.

The new bracelet looks pretty awesome with the fully articulating links, but the new fully polished case is a bit of a turn-off for me.

I went to the Omega boutique today and asked if the teak dials would be discontinued in favor of the new colored dials, and she said no. The teak dial 38s can still be ordered today.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Blue, but the 8500 blue Teak dial is by far the prettiest. Now the sunburst dial resembles Rolex.

I wouldn’t want to try to pull off the red, and I like loud colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Rolex 16622 | Grand Seiko SBGA387 | Omega Speedmaster 3861
105 Posts
Those are the two I would have narrowed it down to also! For me it has to be the red, but only because I get my orange/yellow fix from a PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thought for sure I wanted to wait for the new Atlantic Blue dial. I thought I'd prefer the classic flat dial, but the teak pattern is growing on me the more I look at it. I'm very likely to get one of those instead.

The new bracelet looks pretty awesome with the fully articulating links, but the new fully polished case is a bit of a turn-off for me.

I went to the Omega boutique today and asked if the teak dials would be discontinued in favor of the new colored dials, and she said no. The teak dial 38s can still be ordered today.
thanks for confirming this. Not really a bad thing then to have more options!

·
Registered
612 Posts

so, they were actually for sale in mid-April? or just as exhibition pieces to try on? MAN that thing looks awesome, i can't wait!!
In hindsight they must've been exhibition pieces.

I went in for something else and the guy asked me if I wanted to see some other watches while I was there. I had some time so I indulged and took a look at the colourful Aqua Terras and a bunch of other watches.

That red Aqua Terra and a gold Speedmaster were the ones that really stood out. Super nice in person.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts