WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so well..... my citizens (promasters) are gone. there are still some swatch but i think they'll disappear in the next 2 or 3 weeks. then i only have an ice blue G. but she'll be sooo lonely -> i think i need a good party for her.

but which one? shouldn't be too expensive. 150 bucks is enough. maybe 180 but thats the upper level. i like the classic design of the 5600 but the features of the atomic solars are that much better so i won't bzy a 5600. maybe.

:-S

has anyone some opinions? when can we expect the collection 2007?

best wishes from a very confused alex :)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Get any solar atomic if you live in an area that receives time signals & don't already have one. Maybe a Frogman after that?

·
Registered
302 Posts
To: Alex
How a you? Since you like the classic design of the Dw-5600E and want the Atomic/Tough Solar, why don't you try the GW-5600? It’s the DW-5600 with all the functions that you wanted. I believe there are event several different colour schemes that you could choose from. I would go for the one with the reveres display just my IMO.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
|> hi mick!

thx for reply! this is a very nice watch - gw5600 - i already found it yesterday in the net. i think i'm goin to buy one. can i get them only form asia or do you know any dealers here in europe which could have one for me?

many thanks! merry xmas and best wishes for Y2007!

alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts