• artelier

Votes: 13 100.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello WISs

My dad surprised me with an e-mail this morning from Indonesia telling me he wants to buy me a watch as a gift, and which of the 2 would I like.

I don't own an Oris and so know nothing about their watches; I think the one of the left is the big crown complication, and the other an artelier complication model.

...So I thought I'd throw the question out to you guys to weigh in on. Is one significantly better/important than the other? Anyone know about the movements inside each one? Aesthetically I prefer the artelier because of the simple bezel design, and I prefer not to mix steel and gold; but I don't want to miss a trick and let something fabulous slip through my fingers because I didnt realise what it was.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the input.

photo1.jpg

·
Premium Member
71,208 Posts
Hi Ryan, like you I prefer the looks of the all steel Artelier. Don't worry about missing a trick since they both have the same movement in them - an ETA 2671 if memory serves me .

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
My vote = artelier

·
Registered
317 Posts
Artelier +1

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd vote for the Artelier. Very nice looking timepiece! What a great gift, you'll think of your Dad every time you look at it! Cheers!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Both beautiful watches, but I also prefer the clean lines of the Artelier. Now I need to call my dad to see why he never bought me a new Oris!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts