WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, been a while since I buy a new G. I saw three styles of the new PM series and the finish effect is very amazing! But I can't seem to decide which PM I should pick it up :(

btw, I don't think all three and gotta have both is an option.

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
do you have all 3 GA-110, GDX6900, and a square Gshocks ?

it's just resins, man ! if your collection missing something then get it this time

if you already have 3 models then pick one that you are likely to mod in the future: square or GA110

if it was me, I'd pick the GDX6900 because I just rediscover my love for the 3 eyes again, and maybe will give away one of my G-6900s to someone

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Hello guys, been a while since I buy a new G. I saw three styles of the new PM series and the finish effect is very amazing! But I can't seem to decide which PM I should pick it up :(

btw, I don't think all three and gotta have both is an option.

Thanks!
The square for sure. If you ever wear out the original resin you can switch it to all black and get a 5600BB look from it

·
Registered
985 Posts
I'm waiting to get the 110 myself, it's one of my favorite analog/digital G's.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Usually 5600 is naturally my first choice. You guys don't feel the 5600 display over all looks tag too dark?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Wow, the one time I'm my interest has piqued slightly for a 6900. Square display is pimp but the resin imo takes away from that simple elegance. 6900 has the perfect amount of "busy" to match the resin pattern.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, the one time I'm my interest has piqued slightly for a 6900. Square display is pimp but the resin imo takes away from that simple elegance. 6900 has the perfect amount of "busy" to match the resin pattern.
The 6900 is beautiful and right amount of heavy from GDX. The only reason I picked the 5600 because my collection is mainly 5600. all together is more like a collection. Plus my 6.5" wrist fit it better. I have agree, just as design, this 6900PM is better designed. If display's outer section is dark chrome like 6900PM, it will look much better for the concept.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Just to keep my options open, does this resin fit with G-5600, GW-5600, GW-M5610, GWX5600, GRX-5600, GLS-5600, DW-D5600?

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Just to keep my options open, does this resin fit with G-5600, GW-5600, GW-M5610, GWX5600, GRX-5600, GLS-5600, DW-D5600?
there is a chart somewhere, you been around here long enough to know that

I am too lazy to find link, but resins would definitely fit the dwd5600, not sure about the GLS/GRS, other squares with solar feature won't fit

Reactions: wuyeah

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
there is a chart somewhere, you been around here long enough to know that

I am too lazy to find link, but resins would definitely fit the dwd5600, not sure about the GLS/GRS, other squares with solar feature won't fit
I did research before I ask. Maybe it's not the right wording, I am not getting the full result. But dwd-5600 actually looks like a nice black module for this. It doesn't come cheap though....I was a bit surprise. I thought it would be $80 lower.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts