WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which regular Mudman's color is the nicest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I love the Milkman. It may not be the most practical color, as it stains rather easily, but it looks gorgeous. And for some reason, it looks much larger on my wrist than a black Mudman. The G-9025A gets honorable mention.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I voted the 1V black, though I also put the 25th anniversary in close second place.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the contenders. b-)

Regular black with red buttons.

Beige.

Green with negative display.

Camo grey.

Camo green.

Red TLC Limited Edition.

25th Ann Dawn Black Limited edtion.

·
Registered
765 Posts

The Green Mudman with negative display for me :-!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I vote Beige mudman, its a magnet for the ladies......

And the design of the mudman is more apparent in light-colored tones when compared to the rest of the mudman crew.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I voted Dawn Black cause that combo looks too good on the muddy, but the TLC certainly has it's charms...the rest seem a little dull to me.

If they made a desert camo version, that would be up there too. :think:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I hate the red buttons on the basic black one... :(

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Here's my response to help muddie the waters (I can not resist the pun...:-d). Out of all of the standard Muddies', my favorite looking one is the green with neg. display. However, since the neg. disp. can be tough to read sometimes the biege one with the amber disp. is the best. The amber screen is very legible, and the beige case/strap are a nice change of pace from basic black (looks great with different color shirts etc too)

Now if you wnat to go modding your G-shock and like stealth, take the all black bezel from the GW-9000, the strap from the basic black G-9000 and the G-9000-3's case (sans green case and strap) and these part together to get a nice stealthy combo you won't sse on anyone else's wrist, apart from a G-shock get together. :-d

Hope that helps

Kev

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Now if you wnat to go modding your G-shock and like stealth, take the all black bezel from the GW-9000, the strap from the basic black G-9000 and the G-9000-3's case (sans green case and strap) and these part together to get a nice stealthy combo you won't sse on anyone else's wrist, apart from a G-shock get together. :-d
That's a great Idea, I was gonna say the negative display with the 1v would be an awesome combo. Does the GW-9000 really fit the G-9000 module?

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
That's a great Idea, I was gonna say the negative display with the 1v would be an awesome combo. Does the GW-9000 really fit the G-9000 module?

Yep, they share the same case. Check the dimensions and they are both exactly the smae in every respsect. I've done it on one of my green muddies and the look was awesome. Oh, and may I sugest to anyone doing this swap, to use the GW-9000 from Japan and request the black metal that goes underneath. Helps to complet the stealthy look. :)

Kev

1 - 20 of 36 Posts