WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got this Fossil chronograph with a bronze finish and 18mm lugs. The chrono function has a neat flyback feature. It's quartz.

I understand that Fossil is a fashion brand, but I'd love to get this one back into regular rotation among my growing Seiko pile. My wife gave me this watch on the day of our wedding, so it's got significant sentimental value.

It's got a rubber dive strap on it currently, but I'd like to move away from the high contrast and more toward a unified look. Help me with some suggestions? (Photos appreciated too)

·
Premium Member
36,081 Posts
Something leather in honey brown for one suggestion? Or a dark chocolate distressed textured strap for another?

Look at crownandbuckle.com. panatime.com, or the sticky at the top of this forum that has a list of on line strap vendors you can review for other ideas.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Something leather in honey brown for one suggestion? Or a dark chocolate distressed textured strap for another?

Look at crownandbuckle.com. panatime.com, or the sticky at the top of this forum that has a list of on line strap vendors you can review for other ideas.
Yeah, I've considered that. I've got a leather NATO from clockwork synergy on another piece and I like it a lot.

Hoping to see photos of other time pieces this color. I haven't found many images online but I'm not sure I know the keywords for the color

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Nokie is dead on. With that cream dial a tan leather strap, especially with ecru or off white stitching, would look great for your watch.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I think green canvas on bronze always looks the best. Check out the bronze diver addiction. Tons of people put green canvas in their bronze and it looks great.. I ju,led on the band wagon too. I purchased a Martu.

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
To match that dial, tan or cream perlon. Rios does a brown perlon that's pretty good, but only watchbandcenter.com seems to carry them, and that's in Germany. Shipping kinda kills the deal there. Looks like Eulit's doing brown now. Check Holben's.

This Hadley Roma should look good:
https://www.amazon.com/Hadley-Roma-MS868-Genuine-Stitched/dp/B00G4FCL1Q

·
Vendor
544 Posts
It's a little hard to tell because of the dark photo, but if you are looking for a band with less contrast, we do offer a cream leather band! Otherwise a dark leather with cream stitching could compliment it very well! (for our viewers we offer a 15% discount code: watchuseek15 ) Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts