WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
The dial texture on the SARX gives me a raging hard on. So yeah, that one.

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
limited edition green 059, shes an absolute beauty and i think the price will rise on it down the track too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What advice could you want? You're all over the place here. Not even really comparing similar models. You have a green diver, a blue dress, another blue dress with unfortunate style elements, and a white dress/casual.

The diver's green dial is a turn off for me, as is the utterly awful junction between the case and end links.
The SARX is a sure bet, I'm a sucker for the blue second hand. Have the SARX035 myself which is the same case/bracelet but with a black dial and steel instead of titanium.
The SPB069 is limited in numbers and from what I've seen you're not likely to find one easily.
If you do manage to get the SPB069, then there's no point to the other blue model, as owning two blue dress watches would be silly, and that one's date wheel and power reserve indicators are a wreck.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The dial texture on the SARX gives me a raging hard on. So yeah, that one.
Yes I have the same feeling, I was just told that Seiko Japan currently out of stock! Damn~!

limited edition green 059, shes an absolute beauty and i think the price will rise on it down the track too.
I tried to search online but there is no actual photo yet. Anyone has it? I love the green dial on it.

If it was my money I’d be ordering 1 and 2 PDQ. That green 059 is just out of this world.
You should start a poll.
I LOVE the diver. And then maybe #3 (it’d be a toss up between 3&4)
:( How to start a poll. My country haven't start selling the blue enamel, and very very limited allocation. Hope I will be the lucky one.

What advice could you want? You're all over the place here. Not even really comparing similar models. You have a green diver, a blue dress, another blue dress with unfortunate style elements, and a white dress/casual.

The diver's green dial is a turn off for me, as is the utterly awful junction between the case and end links.
The SARX is a sure bet, I'm a sucker for the blue second hand. Have the SARX035 myself which is the same case/bracelet but with a black dial and steel instead of titanium.
The SPB069 is limited in numbers and from what I've seen you're not likely to find one easily.
If you do manage to get the SPB069, then there's no point to the other blue model, as owning two blue dress watches would be silly, and that one's date wheel and power reserve indicators are a wreck.
I am sorry, too many caught my eyes recently. All these watches are like keep talking to me. lol. But my wallet is not thick enough to get them all.

I was not impressed by the blue enamel at first until I saw the photo below!

image1 (1).jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts