1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have chance to meet 3 watch in the same price range
all second hand by collector, with 90-95% TZ rate
legit with all paper

its Omega 2230.50 non america cup (not Coaxial)
Omega GMT Black (love to have GMT function )
Omega Bond (its co axial and its a Bond)

its the same price.... +/- 1400-1500 usd

which do u prefer, and why ?

thanks for ur opinion

William

·
Registered
20 Posts
Of them I prefer the SMP Bond, but the older variant (2531) The newer co-axial is nice, but the dial looks more cluttered with the applied markers and the red lettering. I would probably still choose it over the other two, but it is a close call with the GMT as a contender!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
The non AC SMP is the rarest of them all. That said, I'd prefer the functionality of the GMT. I had a Coaxial Bond and it's a great watch too, but I still prefer the older dial to the newer one, co-axial movement aside, the 1120 is a good movement. JP

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I like the non America Cup 2230.50. The look of a 2254 but with applied markers and white gold bezel. Sweet.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I like the non America Cup 2230.50. The look of a 2254 but with applied markers and white gold bezel. Sweet.
+1. I like the applied markers. It dresses up a classic even more.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
2230.50 all the way - nicer dial, nicer hands, nicer bezel. Sworded hands are the way to go. Second choice is the GMT black, for sure.

For me, the GMT complication is far more interesting than the Bond coaxial movement anyway. I am no fan of the Bond hands either.

Glen

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I handle all my self

now I am torn between Non America Cup and GMT

since I have other GMT watch..
I am very positive going to choose NAC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts